Brand: Best Choice Products
- STYLISH MINI LUXURY CAR: This officially licensed Bentley EXP 12 ride-on is designed just like the real thing, so your little driver can ride around in only the finest of toddler vehicles
- REALISTIC DESIGN: Made with working LED headlights, a horn and more, and drives like a real car with a foot pedal accelerator; switches between 2 speeds (high & low) with a thrilling 3 mph max speed
- MANUAL AND REMOTE CONTROL: Parents can let their child drive manually or use the remote control to safely guide them when necessary; the remote is equipped with forward/reverse controls, a parking function, and speed selection.
- CONNECT YOUR MUSIC: A built-in AUX outlet allows kids to plug in media devices to drive while jamming to their own selection of music
- OVERALL DIMENSIONS: 42″(L) x 22.75″(W) x 17.5″(H); Weight Capacity: 66 lbs.
Details: Adventure awaits your child with this luxurious Bentley ride-on! Kids can drive freely on their own with in-car steering while they jam out to their favorite tunes. For peace of mind, parents can step in with the included remote control to make sure they stay out of danger. Sure to make your little one the coolest kid in the neighborhood, this mini Bentley is ready to turn heads!
PLEASE NOTE: This ride-on vehicle is intended for one rider at a time.
Overall Dimensions: 42″(L) x 22.75″(W) x 17.5″(H)
Seat: 13″(L) x 7.5″(W) x 11″(H)
Remote Control: 5″(L) x 1″(W) x 13″(H)
Weight Capacity: 66 lbs.
Weight: 35 lbs.
Material: Plastic, Metal
Battery Type: 12V
Charge Time: 8-12 hrs.
Run Time: 1-2 hrs.
Remote Control Distance: 30m (98ft)
Max Speed: 3 mph
Charger Type: DC 6V 500mA
Recommended for ages: 3+ years
Assembly required (with hardware and instructions)
Bentley EXP 12 ride on car
BCP SKU: SKY4768
⚠ WARNING: Battery posts, terminals, and related accessories can expose you to chemicals including lead and lead compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm, and are toxic and corrosive. Wash hands after handling. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.